On June 2015 the Kering Foundation announced its new partnership with “It’s On Us” campaign, whose mission is to make college campuses safer. “It’s On Us” is a cultural movement aiming at fundamentally shifting the public narrative on sexual assault on college campuses. It engages a diverse set of partners and works with local students to build campaigns and implement policy change on their campuses. Through this partnership, the Kering Foundation will support the production and distribution of the third Public Service Announcements (PSAs) called “One Thing” to support the “Back to Campus” campaign. The Kering Foundation will also involve its employees during the one week action on campuses from the 9 to the 13 of November.
• 1 in 5 women and 1 in 16 men are sexually assaulted in college
• 40 percent of survivors fear reprisal by their attacker
• Only 13 percent of rape survivors report assault
• 8 in 10 survivors knew their attacker (friend, significant other, etc.)
• It is estimated that between 2 and 7 percent of sexual assault reports are false
|The Foundation||Violence against women||Actions||News||Kering for women TV||Take Action!|